FOUR KING OPEN DAY
OPEN DAY – SATURDAY 28TH JANUARY.
Our 3 beers will be available on draught (Gold Best Bitter, IPA and our new Porter)
and our IPA and Gold are also available in bottles to buy and takeaway.
We are open from 12noon until late, no need to book.
We have been told we are tricky to find, so we’ll put some new signs up.
And here’s some simple directions:
• From Ashton Road, turn onto Lodge Street, at the end of the road is the butty bar, Straight ahead you’ll see some green gates for newton moor industrial estate.
• You will have to go through security and sign in.
• Once through the gate go straight ahead until you follow the road round to the right.
• After a hundred yards or so, the road again goes around to the right. Follow it, or else you’ll fall into the fishing lake.
• Almost there. Straight ahead (well, slightly to the right) you’ll see our front door, its a brown brick entrance underneath the entrance to Pinked, you will see the signs for the brewery.
Hope you can make it, should be a great day!
My husband and I would love to come along to your open day on28th January. Do we need an invitation or do we just turn up?
Pat and Pete Harrison
Hi, is the bar open this weekend to be able to try the beers?